Every day customers ask us to help them with assignments and, sometimes, these assignments are quite large, e.g., 10 pages long where single line spacing is used or 20 pages long where double line spacing is used. We realize how unmanageable papers like these can be and this is why we offer customers the option of getting complex assignments delivered progressively i.e. in sections.
Why Customers Find Progressive Delivery Advantageous
- As orders come in, each one is worked on by our most talented personnel i.e. they are written and edited by our best experts.
- The tracking and management of bulky assignments is made easier for customers and there is more time for checking papers, accepting them, or requesting changes before the cut-off time for submitting them.
- More time for revision – 30 days instead of the normal 2 days.
- A dedicated supervisor or manager from our team is given responsibility for a) facilitating timely and smooth communication between the customer and the Best-Essay-Writers.org team member working on their paper and b) for making sure the customer is 100% satisfied with the completed product.
How drafts or sections of large orders are delivered to customers*:
- Deadline equals up to 4 days: A writer is assigned to the order and commences work. When he or she has completed the first part – approx. 25% of the customer’s order – this is sent to the customer prior to the expiration of half or 50% of the time allowed. Therefore, if you assume a deadline of 2 days and an order size of 32 pages, the customer should receive a 8-page draft when 1 day of the completion time is arrived at.
- Deadline equals between 5 days and 11 days. When our writer completes the first part (a volume of around 25%), this is sent to the customer when 25% of the completion time is arrived at; while the second section (a volume of around 50%) is sent when 50% of the completion time is arrived at.
- Deadline equals 12 days or a timeframe exceeding 12 days. When our writer completes the first part (a volume of around 25%), this is sent to the customer when 25% of the completion time is arrived at; the second part (a volume of around 50%) is sent when 50% of the completion time is arrived at; and the third section (a volume of around 75%) is sent when 75% of the completion time is arrived at.
*There is no doubt that delivering papers in this way is extremely useful and it does not cost a lot – just add 15% to your order’s price.
- Because order requirements and customer preferences vary a lot from one customer to the next, some customers may want to make some adjustments to the above-described arrangements. In the event you are someone who would like to make any adjustments, please discuss your requirements with the manager in charge of your order and they will help to make arrangements that better satisfy your specific needs.
On occasion, customers require summaries of particular papers, e.g., they may have to give live talks or presentations, and this is certainly something Best-Essay-Writers.org can accommodate. Therefore, if you would like to have the entire contents i.e. the information you find most important from an entire paper summed-up in one-page format, you only have to ask!
As well as summaries, customers may request single-page drafts of papers if they so wish. The standard drafts from our company comprise of approximately 300 words in double spacing and 600 words in single spacing and we can make them available halfway through the agreed completion time for the order. This means a draft paper can be issued after 5 days in the case of a 10-day deadline.
In the case of standard orders, we offer (guarantee in fact) a free revision service for up to 2 days past the time of delivering an order. However, we also offer an “extension” option whereby this timeframe can be stretched to 14 days.